Monday, August 13, 2012

Okcupid, You’ve got a Touch of the ‘tard in You


I’ve already deactivated one account on Okcupid, but I was later talked into signing up again.

After conversations with douche bags, guys who cancel dates the day of and want to reschedule, 18-year-olds, and most recently Captain Observo* - I think I’m over it.  Again.



* Aug 4, 2012 – 9:48 p.m. he wrote:

Baby, where’d you get your body from? Tell me, where’d you get your body from? Baby, where’d you get your body from? Tell me, where’d you get your body from?  I got it from my mama I got it from my mama I got it from my mama I got it, got it, g-got it


Aug 6, 2012 – 6:05 p.m. I wrote:

I do enjoy some will.i.am.


Aug 6, 2012 – 8:51 p.m. he wrote:

So can I get a name, I find you attractive and would like to chat if interested... Plus you are stacked...   :P


Aug 10, 2012 – 10:52 p.m. he wrote:

Sadness...

No comments:

Post a Comment