Tuesday, February 14, 2012

To all the Single Dudes on Valentine's Day

Listen, I get it.  It's Valentine's Day.

If you don't already have a special someone to hang out with tonight then you might as well find a lonely lady with low self esteem you can take advantage of, right?

You don't have to answer, I know I'm right.*

In short, you all need to stop acting like a bunch of d-bags.  Or, at the very least act like half a d-bag, so that I wouldn't mind grabbing a drink with the other half.

Wait.

If all y'all - d-bags or not - wear skinny jeans or man capris, "rock" an ironic mustache, may or may not be a hipster, or dressed up as "Where's Waldo"  or Santa for a pub crawl - I may need to reconsider the whole "not a lesbian" thing.



*I hadn't logged into OkCupid in weeks or maybe a month or more, but then today I get two messages back to back.  One was a simple, "Hey. How are you doing?​" but the other was something special.  A dude in a cowboy hat asking me, "Hi how ate you" and wishing me a "Happy valentines".

Seriously, I hope that dude in a cowboy hat didn't copy and paste that message to send it to ALL the ladies.  Or, if he did, I hope no one fell for it.  Yeah, I know.  There are tons of lonely ladies with low self esteem who are itching to put out tonight, but I'm not one of them.  Well, not to just anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment