Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Top Five Things I Learned this Holiday Season

5.  Shopping early is key^
4.  Everybody loves name brand candies in their stockings
3.  People are suckers for sentimental gifts~
2.  I am the tea mix master*
1.  Post-Christmas sibling kitchen dance party is here to stay


^On December 27 (yesterday), I started to buy stocking stuffers for next year.  Okay, maybe number five should be changed to, "I'm a sucker for post-holiday sales."

~Since I bumped up the fancy factor on my home made gifts, I did magnets with all of the kid’s faces for my older half-sister’s husband and a necklace with a picture of my younger sister and her kid.  They seemed to go over really well.
                                                                                         
*I enjoy a 1:1 bag ratio of peppermint and Tazo Passion Tea over ice.  Also, a 2:1 ratio of Passion to orange juice over ice is also very enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment