Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Five Worst Things About Living Alone

5. The only person around to hear my really good burps is me.  And, I totally laugh at them.

4. I’m quickly realizing how disgusting I am, and that was before I became less motivated to clean up after myself.

3. Finding stuff that isn’t yours.*

2. Realizing that your laundry has a more active social life than you do.**

1. Talking to my cats more often than not.


* I moved about six weeks ago, and I still have several boxes to unpack.  One of the boxes that I finally finished up this morning (because I finished selling off my CD collection as of 1:40 p.m. today) had items that don’t belong to me. 


**Seriously, what’s up with the random tagalongs I find after using the building’s laundry facilities?  Stupid fancy looking underwear, I should never have bought you.  You’re just asking for it with your bright colors and bold patterns…

No comments:

Post a Comment