Saturday, May 12, 2012

Biggest Loser Week Four

The good news is that I've lost over seven pounds over the past few weeks.

The bad news is that I've started compulsively thinking, talking, and even dreaming about food - especially when it comes the food I'm trying to avoid.

Last week, I couldn't stop talking about quiche.  It was all about how I wanted to be elbow deep in cheese and fluffy, fluffy eggs, but it needed to be surrounded by a buttery, flaky crust.  Frittatas weren't going to cut it.  And, most importantly, I wanted to eat the entire thing.

Earlier this week it was pizza.  I couldn't stop talking about it - thick, buttery crust, spicy sauce, delicious cheese and wonderfully fresh toppings.  And, big surprise, I wanted all of it.


This process has taught me that my inner fat kid is a bit of a bitch, especially when I'm starving her.  She REALLY does not like to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment