Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Biggest Loser Weeks Five and Six

Yes, I know it's cheating by writing about two weeks at one time, but that's just how I roll.

Week Five

I lost another two pounds and was so sure of myself that I made a mixed berry cobbler for dessert on Thursday night.  This thing had fresh fruit, rolled oats, whole wheat flour, Splenda Brown Sugar Blend, and margarine. AND, I paired it with Arctic Zero Ice Cream, which has only 136 calories per pint.

A good dessert decision, right?

It might have been if I hadn't consumed the entire thing.  I mean, I didn't eat the entire cobbler or pint of ice cream in one sitting.  Plus, I was going to the gym at least five days a week - I even ended up going twice one day to hit up two different classes.  But, my food decisions were bad.  Very, very bad.

I had the cobbler for breakfast on Saturday, and did it again on Sunday.

Week Six

I knew the weigh in was going to be bad, so I picked my clothing based on which items would add the least amount of weight.  I ended up in a summer dress and peep toe flats.

It rained all day, and a gust of wind almost blew my skirt up.  Twice.

Despite my best efforts to out smart the scale, I gained a pound.

For those of you who are following along at home - that's a net loss of eight pounds.  The weight isn't exactly melting off like I had hoped, but I'll take a slow loss over no loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment