Sunday, May 6, 2012

Biggest Loser Week Three

Folks at my company started their own version of The Biggest Loser a few weeks ago.

Week one worked out great - I lost three pounds.

Week two rolled around and sucked ass - I gained .4 pounds.  Read that one again.  I gained, not four pounds, but less than half of a pound. 

Freaking LAME!

Not only did I have to shell out a whole dollar, but I also spent the next two days complaining about how I didn't drop a deuce before weighing in last week.

The good news about all of my complaining is that it opened the door for other people in our little competition to share their weight loss secrets with me.

One of my coworkers stops drinking water the night before whereas there's another that doesn't weigh in until after she pinches off her morning loaf.*

My coworkers' crazy approaches toward this little competition just makes me <3 them even more.


*I'm just glad that I'm not the only one who thought of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment