Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Best. E-mail. Chain. EVER!

Co-worker: Unfortunately, I won’t be able to make it today. L

Me: Can you make it to tomorrow’s session?  It’s from 9 to 10 a.m.

Co-worker: I don’t think so. This is turning out to be a crazy week. Is it Friday yet?

Me: If only I could perfect the flux capacitor, I could make every day Friday…

Co-worker:  But then we’d be living our own personal Groundhog Days! Not necessarily a bad thing… Also, this à http://www.thinkgeek.com/clearance/on-sale/9fc6/

Me: I’d be okay with Groundhog Day if I can be Andy MacDowell.  Wait.  I wouldn’t mind having the time to learn the piano.  And, I would be okay catching a kid who falls out of a tree, even if he didn’t thank me for it.  Could I look like Andy MacDowell and be the Bill Murray character?  Hey, if I could rob an armored car and not get caught, I’d probably buy the flux capacitor from ThinkGeek…

Co-worker: OH MY GOD YOU ARE AWESOME! J

Me: That’s what I tell myself every day.  J

No comments:

Post a Comment